Although the surge of digital transformation had been embraced prior to the pandemic, the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting social distancing measures have been a catalyst for digital health evolution. Out of necessity, we in the healthcare field are experiencing skyrocketing adoption of digital health services.
The establishment of EHR, patient portals, and telemedicine services has demanded new competencies and skills for healthcare clients, both providers and patients. Now, it is time to apply these technical innovations and engender a paradigm shift that refocuses the patient experience. Since our healthcare ecosystem is a patient-centric system, it is essential to reshape our client empowerment and engagement strategies based on digital transformation to maximize the effectiveness of healthcare outcomes.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What is the patient experience journey?
- What are the paradigm innovations in the patient experience?
- How do we build satisfied patients in the digital era?
- How to institutionalize patient empowerment?
- What is the future of patient experience?
- How to prepare our medical practice for this future?
June 15th, 2022 at 11:00 am PDT, 2:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm GMT